- This policy explains how we intend to handle any personally identifying information you give us online. It does not apply to personally identifying information that we may collect offline. Personally identifying information is information that enables us to identify you, for example, your e-mail address, name or phone number.
- How We Collect and Use Personally Identifying Information
- You are welcome to visit our website while remaining anonymous and not revealing any personally identifying information. Sharing your personally identifying information is strictly voluntary. (You will however need to provide personally identifying information to make online purchases, register for events or request further information and/or contact.)
- In general, sharing your personally identifying information makes it easier for you to: Request information on events, services and other items of interest. Receive personalized newsletters and other messages that we feel may be relevant to your interests and facilitate future communication with you. Participate in surveys or register to participate in events.
- We also collect certain anonymous information that cannot be associated with you personally, such as the pages viewed, domains from which you visit us, the number of visitors to our web sites, browsing patterns and areas of interest. We analyze this data to assess trends, statistics and customers' needs, to help us improve our web sites, products and better serve our customers.
- You May Opt Out at Any Time
- If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving any or all of our newsletters and services, please send an email to us placing the word "remove" in the subject line.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
- We reserve the right to distribute your email address to the sponsor of the meetings you attend. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. While we do not intend to make changes very often, it is always a good idea to double check our most current policy statement when you visit us to be sure that you have read and agree with what information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we disclose it. Policy last revised on December 13, 2016.